7.05.2009

is 30 old?

Steve turned 30 on July 2nd and had an ongoing celebration of a birthday week. We went to his favorite place Outback on Tuesday for his birthday dinner. He had to work on his actual birthday so I did up decorations and we went to breakfast to have a fun birthday morning. Then Sunday we had a family party at his mom's where he was able to make his wishes all come true.

I am not too far behind him turning 30 in three months too.
Part of the decor, Lincoln gave the best birthday message, lol.
And to celebrate the milestone I wanted to get my man something he'd love to mark the occasion, tickets to the PGA Tour Championship at East Lake (here in Atlanta) the end of September. Only problem is the event is the same week the baby is due. I am crossing my fingers it all works out so he can enjoy seeing his Golf Idol Tiger Woods and meet his new baby boy, both separate of course.

2 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday!

farnsworthfamily said...

Looks like you are still thoughtful as always...Seriously awesome gift you gave your husband. I hope it doesn't conflict with the baby! Which, by the way, you are such a cute pregnant woman!!! Love it!