11.13.2008

whatever martha!

This is a straight plug for a new show on FLN called "Whatever, Martha." I love the Martha Stewart Show and heard about this show and checked it out. It's hosted by Alexis Stewart, Martha's daughter, and Jennifer Koppelman Hutt, Alexis Stewart's cohost on the Martha Stewart Radio show Whatever. Making use of old episodes of Martha Stewart Living, the two poke fun of Martha's unfortunate outfits, anal retentive tendencies, and more. I have watched a few episodes and catch myself laughing outloud. It's all the stuff you're thinking when you watch her show... but you can't argue she still has great ideas.

5 comments:

Kandis said...

That looks like it could be pretty funny. They both were cracking me up with some of their comments. And what's funnier is that it's her mom. I love when Alexis said, 'She's lying." Good times.

Rocketgirl said...

Okay, that was way funnier than I thought possible - those poor staff members!! They looked mortified!!

Anonymous said...

Kellie - my MIL needs your e.mail address for something. Could you e.mail her at btpaget@yahoo.com? Merci!

Hannah Ashmore said...

okay i watched this and then i made mike come watch...this is too funny! good clip k

The Moore Family said...

Yea, go our dads! Very fun for them..ha! That is crazy!