3.20.2008

do you fondue?

Dinner Divas for March was FONDUE and it turned out awesome.

MEAT: I brought sirloin beef and chicken with 4 dipping sauces - CHIPOTLE MAYO, HORSERADISH CREAM SAUCE, HONEY MUSTARD, AND HOISIN SAUCE - all found here
CHEESE: Marissa brought the cheese fondue with bread, veggies, and apples to dip in it.
CHOCOLATE: And Kandis brought the Chocolate Caramel fondue (will post link soon) with Kendall supplying all the dippers - strawberries, bananas, graham crackers, marshmellows, brownies, pound cake, cream puffs, and cheesecake. It was a great dinner with great new fondue recipes.

5 comments:

Froska said...

Yuuummmmmmmmy! I love fondue.

Tangi said...

He kell, just thought I would say Hi! I had been wondering about you since that tornado and everything, I am glad that you guys weren't hit. Some fun adventures for you all lately.

Kristen said...

Dude, I want to be part of the dinner divas. That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fondue!!! I'll have to steal your recipes!! I wish I was in your dinner divas group! Looks so fun.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Hey Kelli! :) So fun to see what you guys are up to! My brother lives in Georgia as well, such a cool place! I LOVE the fondue idea, I have always wanted to do that but haven't yet, I love your dinner Divas idea that looks like such a blast! Food and friends, does it get any better?