9.10.2007

golf 'n' graeter's


We had the best time getting together with Steve's high school friends over the weekend (Steve pictured with Jason in cincinnati). Jeff came from Chicago, Brian and us came from Atlanta, and we had a blast playing games & eating out. The boys played a round of golf and Steve smoked them all coming out on top with the winning score.


Kelly and me went and did some shopping at Steve and Barry's and the SJP line BITTEN was awesome with great prices. For $60 I bought 3 shirts, a belt, a bag, bracelet, and some earrings - you can't beat that!

And then to top it off we hit up Graeter's ice cream and that made my whole weekend! The best flavor was their signature Black Rasberry Chip. mmmmm





Peyton was loving it! (mom Kelly)

2 comments:

Tangi said...

kell...how fun, I want new clothes. We just got back from Cali and I just got your email about emily. I would love her address, but I will send you an email later.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I am drooling over that icecream! Glad you had a blast!