11.14.2009

serendipatiousness

We spent Saturday morning at the Silver Comet Trail doing a nice 5k walk/jog, back to exercise for me. Cooper loved the stroll in his jammies.

The afternoon my mom and me spent making food for Sunday brunch and the guys all watched football. Cooper loved playing with grandpa.

Now for the dessert of the evening - FRRROOZENNN HOT CHOCOLATE!
I used a slightly different recipe than shown on the link above but pretty much you can't go wrong.
"It's famous, it's infamous, it's notorious. It has destroyed diets and led to love affairs. Marriages have been proposed over it, couples have been wed in it, princes have been made from it. People have traveled from all corners of the world for just one sip of our creamy, dreamy, icy blend of chocolatey goodness." (epicurious)
I think they all liked it.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Don't tell me about things like this. I still have some poundage to lose and you're putting bad thoughts in my head.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Will you just move in with me and be my personal chef? That would be great...thanks!