2.04.2008

she finally did it


One of my best friends from BYU, Emily Smoot, tied the knot this past weekend in Salt Lake City. The temple ceremony was awesome, it was fun experiencing my third wedding there, including my own. My friend Kristen and I flew in for the weekend's festivities (and left the hubby's at home due to costly plane tickets). We haven't all been together in a few years so we couldn't wait to celebrate Emily becoming a Baker! Her dress was GORGEOUS, I wanted to take it home with me. Congrats Em's, the party was fab-o.

4 comments:

Carter Family said...

Sweet! Congrats to Smoot! She looks happy! Thanks for sharing!

Carter Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Andrus said...

It looks like a fancy wedding. I remember Kristen from high school. That's fun that you got to see Tangi too!

The Keetch Family said...

Oh, I remember her too. You're a good friend to be there...