6.04.2009

those germans

eggs, flour, milk, butter - wallah! This is a recipe from my sister and her favorite breakfast, the German pancake. She made it for the crew while in HH and I was craving it later that week for dinner.

Put 1/4 stick of butter in a square baking dish and put in oven on 450ยบ. Meanwhile mix 3 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup flour in a bowl, whisk well. Pour into dish in the oven when butter is bubbling and melted. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle on some powdered sugar and syrup and well, you will have a happy stomach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids love these they are my favorite go to meal in a bind because i always have the ingredients on hand:)

Dana said...

My sis in law put a recipe for this in the family cookbook but I didn't realize it was any different than a regular pancake. I guess I didn't read it thoroughly enough. I will have to try it now.