7.28.2008

the place that is LP

The wait is over. the LP pics have been uploaded. We had a Fabulous trip as always at my favorite place in the world - lake powell. I am so glad we go there every summer, it's something I look forward to all year. For full slideshow click here.

THE HIGHLIGHTS

LIVIN THE LIFE
ANASAZI RUINS
SWIMMING in 80ยบ WATER
WESTERN NIGHT
THE PROFESSIONAL SURFER
ME WAKEBOARDING
STEVE WAKEBOARDING & FLIPPING
KISSING COUSINS
LAKE CANYON RIVERBED HIKE
BAYWATCH BABES
CHILLIN IN THE MALIBU
ROCK CLIMBING
SLOTS HIKE
STEVE CLIFF JUMPING
STEVE'S NEMESIS - HOLE IN THE ROCK
TOP of HOLE-IN-THE-ROCK, record time 28 min.
PIRATE NIGHT
HEADED into THE CAVE
CAVE GIRLS
THE FAM IN THE CAVE
THE WHOLE CREW

6 comments:

The Sniders said...

I want to be invited!!!! So much fun! Your family is so adorable! I love how you and all of your sisters are twins! Looks like a party!

Anonymous said...

Fiiiiiinally! Fabulous pics. The new boat is bangin'!

Nathan and Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great time! I remember the LP pictures you showed at your wedding reception. Sounds like a fun tradition!

Sarah

Michelle said...

I love Lake Powell! Can I come next year? :)

The Watts Family said...

Love the pics, it looks like so much fun. I think we will have to check it out sometime!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Love them! Oh back in the day...